Saturday, 30 May 2015
“Please DO NOT USE MOBILE PHONE, while its plugged in for charging.”
Never ever answer a Cell Phone while it is being CHARGED!!
To prevent such mishaps, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has recommended safety precautions which include the following:
ü Don't use incompatible/unauthorized cell phone batteries and chargers.
ü Don't tamper with the battery or allow it to be punctured, crushed, or come into contact with metal objects outside the phone.
ü Avoid damaging the phone by dropping it, keeping it where it can become overheated, or allowing it to get wet.
ü Follow manufacturers' instructions for battery usage, storage, and recharging.
Thursday, 28 May 2015
Wednesday, 27 May 2015
Tuesday, 26 May 2015
Today at Northwest Group of Institutions we organized a free Career Guidance Counseling Session for +2 Students and their parents.
Many students got registered for the same.
Monday, 25 May 2015
Sunday, 24 May 2015
NORTH WEST GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS: Career Guidance Counseling Session for +2 Students...: On Tuesday, 26 th May 2015 Northwest Group of Institutions is organizing a free Career Guidance Counseling Session for +2 Students and t...
On Tuesday, 26th May 2015 Northwest Group of Institutions is organizing a free Career Guidance Counseling Session for +2 Students and their parents.
While competition is increasing, opportunities and variety of careers are also increasing rapidly. It is not just a job. It is a way of life, and your achievements and happiness depend on it. Today, innumerable new avenues have opened up. To help students find the right career directions, time-proven and highly successful career path ahead, we organize such sessions under the guidance of highly qualified and experience personnel.
If any of you are confused about your further studies. Please visit us for expert career counselling and admission guidance.
Already many students has registered for the same, if you are interested please do not hesitate to contact us at: www.northwest.ac.in or visit NWGOI premises.
Saturday, 23 May 2015
Wednesday, 20 May 2015
This year’s theme reflects the importance of efforts made at all levels to establish a set of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as part of the United Nations Post-2015 Development Agenda for the period of 2015-2030 and the relevance of biodiversity for the achievement of sustainable development.
Humanity’s fate is tightly linked with biological diversity – the variety of life on earth. Biodiversity is essential for sustainable development and human well-being. Below are some of the examples
· Biodiversity is a vital asset in global and local economies
· Food production depends on biodiversity and the services provided by ecosystems
· Clean and secure supplies of water also depend on biodiversity
· Biodiversity and ecosystem functioning provide goods and services essential for human health – including nutrients, clean air and water and regulation of pests and vector-based diseases
· Biodiversity is the basis for sustainable livelihoods
· Traditional knowledge associated with biodiversity is also important and has value not only to those who depend on it in their daily lives but to modern industry and agriculture as well
· Biodiversity is the cornerstone of the work, belief systems and basic survival of many women
· Biodiversity plays a major role in mitigating climate change by contributing to long-term sequestration of carbon in a number of biomes
· Even the built environments of our cities are linked to and affected by biodiversity
Tuesday, 19 May 2015
Wednesday, 13 May 2015
Free Counseling Session for students of various schools and their parents held at North West Group of Institutions on 04/05/2015. Students and their parents were made aware about various career choices by the experts. Certificates of participation were given to the students by Dr. N.K. Maheshwari (Director) and Dr. S.K. Kautish (Principal) on this occasion.In pic, Students and Parents along with Principal Dr SK Kautish and Faculty members.